/> /> />

Story + Follow

I miss you
Friday, June 19, 2015 | 10:35 PM | 0 comment(s)
I was a little heartbroken but grateful i had gotten to feel that passion again, to know it could still hv so much power over me. i knew before long i would be creating again.

In the middle of the night i am still wide awake bcs it takes a long time to memories the sound of yr breathing & the feeling of yr warm hand in mine. soon u will be gone & these souvenir memories will be all i hv left of u to hold. u will forget how my voice sounds, the jokes we laughed at until we cried & the way my tooth pokes out when i smile, but i will never forget yours.

i really missed u when i got home. all the energy i had put into loving u couldnt just disappear, it had to be redirected. & so i wrote every free moment i had & every story seemed to contain pieces of u. i held onto our memories like souvenirs. it all felt so precious to my romantic mind.

& those nights were some of the hardest of my life.


Love, ten


|