/> /> />

Story + Follow

Life has been full
Thursday, June 4, 2015 | 10:21 PM | 0 comment(s)
I was a broken girl, trying to hold myself together during the day to be a good person & falling apart at night. i was so afraid of being lost, unloved & alone. one moment i felt everything & the next i was numb. i am living lifetimes inside single years. i am strong, powerful & brave. & at the same time i am confused, alone & afraid. i am lost but i am finding myself. i hv come so far but i still hv so far to go. i nurse my broken heart & broken dreams lightly, often forgetting they r there at all. i escape my past by embracing my present. when the dark quiet of night washes over the world nothing can distract me from my pain. but then the day comes & sets everything alight, reminding me of all there is to be grateful for. walk a mile in my shoes, c what i c, hear what i hear, feel what i feel then mybe u will understand y im being like this. i always say to myself "everything is going to be okay, better than okay". sometimes things were beautiful, sometimes we were even happier than we were before. but things weren’t always easy. but alhamdulillah with all those tough days will return with unprecedented happiness.


& today i woke up & decided i didnt want to feel that way ever again. i took a stand & i changed insyaAllah

Love, ten


|