/> /> />

Story + Follow

The Hardest Part
Monday, July 6, 2015 | 10:26 PM | 0 comment(s)
I still framed photograph of u & me together. we were so in love & i tot it last forever. but in the storm we were torn. if i only knew the words to say that would make u turn around i would say those words to u, more than a million times its been forever but that hasnt changed. i know that time takes control of the wheel but right now i feel like nothing can heal. now im living in the past.

im sorry for all i did, what i said & the things i did. i cant imagine where id be if u had never rescued me, u gave me hope to live. now i need u, yes, i need u. & i wont forget u, dont regret you & the hardest thing ive had to do was live without u. & i wonder why we both walked away? im lost without u. just turn around come back bcs yr smile is overdue

& I miss u...